Saturday, October 18, 2008

And The Survey Says

Hello Everybody, i have started researching at the moment. Im currently looking at all the social networking sites i can come across and checking the current trends. I don't want to make something like the others I'm trying to make mine as unique and user friendly as possible. 
 
I have made out a survey at the moment and i might as well not have bothered no one is even attempting to do it. I don't know how family fortunes managed to get people to fill out a survey every bloody week. Actually i am lying one person has filled it out but of course it was one of my friends who proceeded to take the piss out of me, which i wouldn't care about usually but i told him it was serious. Anyway I'm just going on rambling so i will leave it here and leave you with a bit of advice never do a survey because no one in their right mind is going to fill it out BOOO!! To People.

p.s More detailed research coming soon

No comments: